Each assessment is written in a narrative form to show clearly what we have looked at and explain what we have seen in as plain non technical English as possible with any necessary technical terms clarified.
Our expertise in dealing with old buildings allows us to consider each part of the structure as an individual element that makes up the whole - rather in the way that it would have been built.
- Historic building condition survey
- Historic Building impact assessment, analysis & recording
- Measured survey
- Architectural inventory
- Historic documentary desktop study
- Landscape assessment
- Inheritance tax exemption schemes
- Design development assistance
- Archaeological appraisal & investigation
- Maintenance programmes
- Party wall matters
- Promotional and sales material
- Specifications for conservation and repair works