You can draw upon a full range of specialist professional services directed towards historic buildings and landscapes that include:
- Pre-purchase appraisals and surveys
- Specialist historic building surveys
- Building and site appraisals
- Historical / archaeological surveys and analysis of historic buildings
- Historic building / heritage asset assessment
- Planning application impact assessments
- Property / site evaluation
- Maintenance inspection surveys and schedules
- Specification advice and preparation for work to historic fabric
- Project monitoring or management
- Specialist seminars
- VAT questions
- Tax matters*
- Financial planning*
- Inheritance tax exemption scheme preparation and monitoring
If there is a service that you would like delivered that it is not indicated above please contact us to discuss how we can help.
Call us to discuss how we can help you with your project or problem.
For smaller questions our subscription service provides you with fast and cost effective professional answers.
* tax and financial services provided by external specialist FIAS organisations