DESIGN DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE
Specialist assistance for design teams working on historic buildings and sites by providing an independent view of how any proposed works may affect the historic fabric and character.
This can help reduce the planning and conservation problems and improve the building or development process and lower costs.
- Listed building and scheduled monument planning applications and appeals
- Application of Building Regulations to historic buildings
- Historic building repairs, methods, techniques, and specifications
- Historic environmental impact assessment
- Historic building re-use
- Heritage property and landscape management and maintenance
- Heritage led urban & rural regeneration